Degrees and Certifications:
For the daily class schedule with assignments, please visit your Canvas site.
With fifteen plus years in Charlotte county, Mr. A teaches Earth Science and Physics. His previous experience includes careers as an Oceanographer, Engineer and Physicist; and these were applied in oceanography, semi-conductors and astronomy.
You can contact me at: (941) 575-5480 x 1725
As we will go through many new concepts in this class, you should come prepared. The following is a list of supplies, rules and the syllabus for each class.
- Pen, pencil, straight edge
- Scientific calculator
- Journal (lab book)
- Science notebook (for note taking)
- Be in their seats by the time the bell rings.
- Not roll the seats around or spin them in class.
- Be prepared to start the moment the bell rings.
- Will have already turned off and stored all electronic devices. Once the bell rings, I will not wait for you. In both subjects, there is a lot of material to cover and little time to cover it.
- Sit in assigned seats, of which I have assigned.
- Not be eating or drinking anything.
- Be respectful of others.
- Raise your hand to answer questions.
- Think win-win
Remember, your learning is a direct result of how prepared you are for...learning. I look forward to a successful and fun experience !!!