Just Announced for the 2023-2024 school year, based on your financial qualifications, you may be eligible for up to $7,395 based on 900 clock hours. Contact the financial aid specialist for more information.
Financial Aid is available to all students who qualify. Students who are interested in applying for Federal Student Aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov/. Even if you don't think you qualify, you should still apply. CTC uses your FAFSA application as part of the qualification process for other scholarships.The earlier you apply, the better, as all students must meet with the Financial Aid Specialist before receiving any financial aid. The calculated FAFSA application should be available within five business days for your school to review if you electronically file your application.After you receive an email back from the Federal Government stating your FAFSA application has been processed, please call 941-255-7500 Ext 1729 to schedule an appointment to meet with the Financial Aid Specialist.
FEDERAL PELL GRANTS
The Federal Pell Grant is gift assistance based on financial need that does not need to be repaid. To be eligible for a Federal Pell Grant, you must meet the following requirements each academic year:
- Complete a FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov/.
- Be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Enroll in an eligible program.
- Have a Pell-eligible Expected Family Contribution (EFC), as determined by FAFSA.
- Have not previously received a bachelor’s degree.
- Must not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant or loan program.
- Must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Other sources of financial assistance:
CAREERSOURCE EDUCATION GRANTS
FLORIDA BRIGHT FUTURES
YOU'VE DREAMED IT, NOW DO IT!
We offer over 20 programs, exceptional instructors, great business and industry partnerships, industry-standard curriculum, equipment, and technology, which all equal SUCCESS!