Vineland Elementary School
Compact for Success 2020-2021
- Maintain a positive school culture with student success in academics an6 leadership as our vision and mission.
- Monitor our progress toward school improvement goals, grade level goals and adjust our practices based on what is
- Have high expectations for myself, students and staff.
- Provide an environment that fosters a positive partnership both at home and school.
- Be prompt and positive in communicating school information.
- Work collaboratively with our students, their families, and all school
- Keep balance in my
- Listen, learn, lead and empower others to use their voices based on a shared vision.
It is my responsibility to ensure student success.
- Maintain a positive classroom environment to foster student success.
- Provide activities in the classroom for varying student abilities to ensure academic success and aide students in achieving
- Use STAR, observation and assessments to effectively drive
- Provide necessary data and assistance to parents so they can help with student
- Be prompt and positive in communicating student
- Work collaboratively with my students, their families, faculty and all school staff.
- Keep balance in my life.
- Facilitate productive conversations among peers, families and students to inspire learning.
I am a leader and I will do the following:
- Arrive on campus dressed in my VES uniform, prepared and ready to learn.
- Complete all class work and return all homework assignments on due dates to work toward meeting grade level goals.
- Work to the best of my ability and actend school all day, every
- Follow school and classroom rules at all times.
- Model the school Motto by showing respect, owning actions, accepting differences, and realizing
- Work cooperatively with other students, my parents, my teachers and all school
- Eat healthy, get enough sleep, and take time to exercise every day
- Do my best to speak clearly and kindly at all times.
I want my child to achieve. Therefore, I will do the following to foster my child’s academic and leadership success:
- Ensure my child’s regular attendance for the entire school day from 8:40AM—3:10PM.
- Make sure my child comes to school in the VES uniform, prepared and ready to learn so that students can focus on working toward
- their grade level goals.
- Provide current emergency information, including address and phone number
- Commit to literacy by reading to or with my child every week
- Support the school in its efforts to maintain high academic and leadership standards along with appropriate behavioral expectations.
- Encourage my child’s efforts and participate in parent-teacher conferences and family engagement activities, when
- Establish a time for and assist with homework, then provide time for
- Sign the Monday envelope every week, share the contents with my child
- Set aside a time each day to communicate with my child in regard to their entire being (body, mind, heart and spirit).