Where’s the Bus® allows you to see the location of your child's bus on your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Full access is FREE per household on the App Store, Google Play, or at WherestheBus.com.
- From your computer go to WherestheBus.com.
- Click on PARENTS on the left-hand side to set up an account. Read the fine print directions on the webpage.
- Use the drop-down menu to select “Charlotte County (FL)”.
- Enter your information.
- Enter your child's birth date and student ID number.
- If you have other students in the household, you can enter them using the same logon.
- Confirm these are your students and you’re ready to go !!
NOTE: Parents are allowed to create an account only if they can validate their student’s information. The suggested validation method is to prompt a parent for the student’s birth date and student ID #. If the information entered does not match the Transportation student ridership database, the parent will not be able to create an account.