Degrees and Certifications:
My name is Ms. Dalgleish, but all of the teachers and staff call me Ms. D! I am one of the 5th grade math teachers! For math, we use the iReady math textbooks and online practice app in order to meet those big math standards that the kids will have to face on the FSA in May. Kids need to be getting 45 minutes on their iReady math each week, along with completing their weekly math4today problems that are sent home on Monday, and any green math practice pages that are sent home. If your child is ever absent, your child can go to ther canvas app on their student log in page, go to their math class (it has a bunch of shapes as the picture!), go to modules, and can find the digital pages of the work they are missing!
In case you wanted some information on who your child is learning math from!
- I have two loving parents named Amanda and Grant and a little brother named Liam
- I grew up in Maryland before coming to Florida for college (Go Gators!)
- I have 3 bunnies named Peanut, Jellybean, and Harvey Dent along with 2 guinea pigs named Mia and Bella , and a new little puppy named Lily
- Drawing / Painting
- Listening to Music
- Trampoline Jumping
- Attended High School in Pasadena, Maryland
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Education with a minor in Classical Studies from the University of Florida
- Reading Endorsed